CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
ACCREDITATION~MANCHESTER, UK CONFERENCE
APOPS 2016 Women's Pelvic Health Congress has been granted 9 European CME credits (ECCMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The educational curriculum for Women's Pelvic Health Congress will address the needs of diagnostic clinicians from diverse areas of women's health practice which provide pelvic exam and/or diagnostics. The program objective is to increase understanding of pelvic organ prolapse, as well as multiple intersecting conditions and overlapping symptoms. program has been granted 9 CME credits (ECMEC by the European accreditation council for continuing medical education (eaccme).
The educational objectives are:
1. Affect diagnostic clinician awareness and understanding of signs and symptoms of pelvic organ prolapse.
2. Advance diagnostic clinician pelvic floor function health literacy.
3. Address POP screening procedural practice gap.
4. Bridge multiple sectors of women's pelvic health practice.
5. Facilitate appropriate screening at an earlier, less aggressive POP stage.
6. Establish appropriate referral process based on condition type, severity, and patient best interest.
7. Reduce POP stigma.